Friday, 12 August 2016

Talking

Sometimes I want to talk to someone
Usually my online friends
Usually because I'm upset or I'm feeling redundant
But at the same time I can't
All I can do is watch them talk to each other
I'd private message them but they wouldn't check unless I asked them to, and I just.. Can't
I hate when it happens
It hate more when it happens at the same time as someone who is usually distant and upset finally being present and somewhat happy
I wind up feeling pushed out, unnecessary
Someone said something to me once, that I need to get used to people not talking to me much
I guess they were right
I need to get used to being alone, to having no one
Maybe that's the only way to protect ourselves from other people
But it's also easier said than done. My resolve has been better recently but it's still bad
I just.. Don't know what to do in situations like this
When I'm sat, watching them talk, wishing I could say.. Anything
But I can't..
They'd never know.. Wouldn't realise till it was too late..
But of course I'm bound by a promise from the past, one that shouldn't even matter to me anymore but for some reason it does
Sometimes it's the only thing that keeps me tethered here, I think
But what would I know..
I'm just a voice in the wind

9 comments:

  1. silent ive been reading your comments on derek landys blog for years, litterally years and you always came accros as so confident and certain.
    ure my favourite person on that comment section, ive always loved you and i think i always will
    next time your felling down remember that somewere out there, there is a teen boy scrolling through boring comments, searching for your and squeling with delight when he finds you
    chant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Silente is one of my closest friends and she is amazing ^.^

      Delete
    2. inkyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
      aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
      ure honest to god my second favourite person on landys blog (after silent of course) i luv u so much!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Awww thank you ^.^ nice to meet you

      Delete
    4. ok i realised that that comment had fare to many exclimation marks in it and i just didnt come accross as cool
      i am cool
      i am super cool
      i am so cool i freak and start singing when people who ive never met reply to my comment
      but then again ure not just some people
      im getting flustered now
      im gonna stop talking

      Delete
    5. so are u guys like 15 or 20 or what?
      (im 15)

      Delete
    6. Well I'm 18 ^.^
      Ahh I remember the days of being 15

      Got to go for now I'm afraid, internet isn't the best right now
      Nice meeting you

      Delete
    7. ok no. now im just getting creepy
      soz

      Delete
  2. silent ive been reading your comments on derek landys blog for years, litterally years and you always came accros as so confident and certain.
    ure my favourite person on that comment section, ive always loved you and i think i always will
    next time your felling down remember that somewere out there, there is a teen boy scrolling through boring comments, searching for your and squeling with delight when he finds you
    chant

    ReplyDelete