Monday, 20 October 2014

Duggy

Okay! I haven't rambled in a while!
Good.
So now I'm gonna ramble again!
Awww.
So, I have many many many things to ramble about and very little rambling time. So! I'm going to ramble about..
*drum roll*
Duggy!
She means Dugglyn.
So far you've commented on ALL my ramblings and you're a great friend! You're Be The Glue's biggest fan and I STILL haven't gotten around to writing that autograph for you!
Yes you've been busy doing nothing.
Precisely!
You shouldn't be proud of that.
Oh yeah...
ANYWAY! She is ridiculous and amusing and CARZY!
Crazy.
Nope! Carzy! She is the one who came UP with the term carzy so, you know, thanks Dug!
Be glad it isn't copyright.
Yep *is glad* Any who..
Dugglyn...
Yeah. Dugglyn. DUGGLYN THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!
That's Oz.
Shut up. Dugglyn is actually quite caring, even if she has completely lost the plot. And her marbles.
I doubt she ever had her marbles.
Hey don't be mean! 
Just keep rambling.
I wonder if Dug has to put up with a voice like you..
Put up with me? Whatever do you mean?
Why ARE you in my head?
No reason.
Are you evil?
You're going off track.
*narrows eyes*
That's not an answer.
Talk.
No.
Fine.
What are you doing? DON'T TOUCH THAT! HEY WHAT ARE YO-


...


Ah. Silence is bliss. See y'all reeeeeal soon readers.
*screen blacks out*

1 comment:

  1. :3 thanks..!
    That was extremely funny!! And the voice might be right, I'm not sure I ever had marbles...
    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete