Hello everyone.
Guys help me she cra-
SHUT UP! As I was saying, hello. I do hope everyone is well and has had a good day or has a good day depending upon the time at which you are reading this.
You can't gag me forev-
Hush. Don't make me punish you again. Just sit nicely while I talk to the nice readers.
HELP RE-
ENOUGH! No more talking from you!
What are you..No. Not that. Don't touch that! HEY DON'T TOUCH THAT PLEASE I'M SOR-
*snaps something in the mind*
Good. No more pesky her. It's nice having her gone.
*looks at the readers and grins*
Anyway. Where were we? Ah yes. 'Rambling.' Not my favorite activity, I prefer structure, organization. I would like very much for you all to comment on subjects for me to state my opinions if you would. I shall see you all soon I hope. Stay safe.
Anyway. Where were we? Ah yes. 'Rambling.' Not my favorite activity, I prefer structure, organization. I would like very much for you all to comment on subjects for me to state my opinions if you would. I shall see you all soon I hope. Stay safe.
*looks fearfully at the voice that seems to have taken over Sil*
ReplyDeleteLet her go!!!!
(Awesome, btw! :)))
I'm afraid, Ms Carzainia, that simply will not be happening. Don't worry, she is safe and well, for now.
DeleteThat uncivilized brute? Gracious no I am not Onwa. No Onwa is asleep right now.
Delete*laughs*
DeleteHello Elleni.
DeleteThis body. A body. A mind. This was the first one available.
DeleteThere's no one available.
DeleteNo, there aren't. Plus, me and Silente, as you call her, are getting along just fine..
DeleteNo, they aren't anymore willing than Silente is/
DeleteI'm going to do as I please. Don't threat, I'm not one for chaos. You're safe/
DeleteAs charming a preposition as that is I'm afraid I have to decline. See, I have no guarentee that I'll have nearly as much power in your head as I do here.
DeleteEveyone has a different mental strength. Your could be higher that SIlente's. That would put me in a pickle as I wouldn't be able to communicate you see?
DeleteAnd in some cases that simply weakens the mind.
DeleteWhy should I? I'm perfectly happy where I am.
DeleteWell isn't that a shame.
DeleteOh come come now miss jazz.
DeleteI am hardly being unreasonable. There is no need to groan/
DeleteOnly slightly.
DeleteShe's still here. She can hear you.She just isn't allowed out.
DeleteShe was wrong.
DeleteOrpheus: Always El.
DeleteNot him again/
Orpheus: Don't make me...not again....you promised
DeleteOrpheus: But it's disgusting..and I'm stuck in her head with her! I'd have to possess someone else!
DeleteOrpheus: It is much like how our author's mood affects us all, similarly this person effects us all.
DeleteOrpheus: I'm attempting to avoid having to do that again
DeleteOrpheus: Well I was partially trying to avoid the unpleasant task
DeleteOrpheus: I got rid of it.
DeleteOrpheus: By quite literally casting it out of your body so that it dissolved.
DeleteSo much for "we."
ReplyDeleteOh no! Silly!!!!!!
ReplyDelete