So yeah I made another blog. Except this one will probably just be ranting. Or crying. Or personal opinions, Or whatever. I'm not really sure. But yeah, random ranting, Possibly about BTG, possibly about pris- whoops I mean school and possibly about a million other things. Don't read if you don't wanna, after all these are just the ramblings of a carzy person.
Monday, 2 March 2015
All I am is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life..
"An I can see you years from now in a bar.
Talking over a football game.
With that same big loud opinion Jai, no bodies listening. You're washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things."
Hmph..
I can assure you that you are not mean, pathetic, a liar (or at least if you are, you're a good liar which I personally don't view as a bad thing...) And while I can't say you can't feel alone because I can't control that and it'd be mean but there are many people who care about you.
I can assure you that you are not mean, pathetic, a liar (or at least if you are, you're a good liar which I personally don't view as a bad thing...) And while I can't say you can't feel alone because I can't control that and it'd be mean but there are many people who care about you.
ReplyDelete